Enterprise Account Executive/Regional Sales Leader
SovLabs is seeking experienced enterprise sales leaders for our customer acquisition team.
- Western USA/Canada
- Central or MidWest USA/Canada
SovLabs is a proven technology platform, strategically leveraged by some of the world’s best brands. We enable customers with Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs) or initiatives to natively integrate 3rd party solutions through our subscription based portfolio of end-point integrations. We partner and integrate with an elite technology partner eco-system that includes companies such as VMware, RedHat, F5, Veeam, ServiceNow, and more. The right candidate for this position has experience in selling enterprise software and SaaS based solutions to the Fortune 1000. Ideally in the cloud, virtualization, automation, orchestration, service-catalog arenas.
The ideal candidate for this role is the consummate team player and customer advocate. You handle adversity well as this space has extensive “co-opetition”. You also bring experience in introducing new & disruptive technology to enterprise customers, or have an established network that would directly benefit from the SovLabs’ solutions.
- You will be responsible for leading SovLabs’ sales efforts in your designated region
- You will possesses strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas
- You will Build Regional sales plans that drive business through direct selling, indirect selling through a multitude of Channel Partners, and local Demand Generation
- Work closely with extended sales resources, including inbound sales, outbound sales, product management, & sales engineering
- You will work closely with end-user customers to build success criteria, manage pilots & proof of value concepts, develop ROI & BIA, vendor on-boarding, and commercial terms
- Accurate forecasting, planning, structuring large deals, negotiating deals & partnerships, and orchestrate a broad mix of resources in order to execute successful sales campaigns
- 10 years of software sales experience in a dynamic, highly competitive, ever-changing enterprise sales environment
- Major understanding of IT Automation & Extensibility (VMware vRealizeAuto, Orchestration, ServiceNow, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- You have the ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- You will have extensive experience directly and indirectly through a management team negotiating large deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Established customer and referral base of Senior IT decision makers and strategic vendor/partner relationships
- You are a Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Must be a technically competent seller who understands complex IT & Business Process
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
SovLabs is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.