Client Engagement Manager
Who we are:
SovLabs enhances the native capabilities of a Cloud Management Platform through our innovative extensibility platform. We challenge ourselves to make complex cloud management solutions consumable and useable for everyone, not just the technical elite. We don’t make clouds, we make clouds work.
The SovLabs team works with Global, Fortune 500, Federal, and Large Enterprise customers across the world.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta, a tech hub of the South and named top three in Forbes “Tomorrow’s Tech Meccas” list in 2017.
We are seeking innovative thinkers who can find simpler ways to solve complex cloud management challenges.
Location: Norcross, GA
Supports customer during and after on-boarding process. Responsible for ensuring that the customer maximizes the value of their SovLabs investment. Provides training and enablement to customer on use cases and scenarios. Manages the customer contract to validate compliance, upgrades, extensions, renewals, etc. Works closely with customer support to follow-up on open/closed tickets. Involves product management to provide feedback on feature requests, new modules, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
Be the primary point of contact and build long-lasting relationships with our clients
Manage customer onboarding to make sure that customers are set up for maximum success
Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
Actively manage and update all account information in our systems
Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities
- 5+ years of proven personal challenge and growth with acquired skills that can bring value to the position/company (i.e worked in marketing or product development, owned your business, professional/competitive athlete, changing careers, international aid/travel, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience with Enterprise Software solutions or SaaS Platforms
- You are an experienced lead management and opportunity development rep looking to play a critical role in a high-growth, venture backed company.
- Track record of successful achieving or overachieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller
- Fearless and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks
- Self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools, CRMs, blogging, etc.
SovLabs is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.