Inbound Account Manager
Who we are:
SovLabs enhances the native capabilities of a Cloud Management Platform through our innovative extensibility platform. We challenge ourselves to make complex cloud management solutions consumable and useable for everyone, not just the technical elite. We don’t make clouds, we make clouds work.
The SovLabs team works with Global, Fortune 500, Federal, and Large Enterprise customers across the world.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta, a tech hub of the South and named top three in Forbes “Tomorrow’s Tech Meccas” list in 2017.
We are seeking innovative thinkers who can find simpler ways to solve complex cloud management challenges.
Leading the charge in top of funnel inbound sales requests, you will be responsible for scouting and nurturing future clients. Tightly partnered with Sales, Marketing, & Product Management you will guide prospects through their buyers journey. You may be doing this role today at another company and frustrated with the lack of opportunity for growth. You may be an outbound sales development rep looking to put your skills to test and working in a more integrated system with organizational leadership. Or, perhaps you have valuable experience that you can bring directly to this role and looking to move into a sales/customer facing position.
Location: Norcross, GA
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to effectively qualify leads & prospects and nurture/develop the buyer relationship
- Existing understanding of Enterprise Software & SaaS buyers, can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact
- Strong people skills and communication
- Proven experience in converting leads to qualified opportunities and engaging Account Executives
- You hustle - not afraid of hard work and the fear of mediocrity drives you
- The role may not be the one you desire in 12-36 months, but you recognize it’s critical to the business and where you’ll start your organizational journey
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-5+ years of proven personal challenge and growth with acquired skills that can bring value to the position/company (i.e worked in marketing or product development, owned your business, professional/competitive athlete, changing careers, international aid/travel, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience with Enterprise Software solutions or SaaS Platforms
- You are an experienced lead management and opportunity development rep looking to play a critical role in a high-growth, venture backed company.
- Track record of successful achieving or overachieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller
- Fearless and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks
- Self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools, CRMs, blogging, etc.
SovLabs is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.