Sr. Technical Marketing Architect
Who we are:
SovLabs is the leading provider of Extensibility solutions for Enterprise Cloud Management Platforms. We challenge ourselves to make Cloud Management Platforms consumable and usable for everyone, not just the technical elite. We don’t make clouds, we make clouds work.
The SovLabs team works with Global, large enterprise, Fortune 500 customers helping them hone and scale their experience.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta, a tech hub of the South and named top three in Forbes “Tomorrow’s Tech Meccas” list in 2017.
We are seeking innovative thinkers who can find simpler ways to solve complex cloud management challenges.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the SovLabs Extensibility Suite for VMware vRealizeAutomation. This is the market leading Cloud Extensibility solution for VMware vRealizeAutomation offering platform enhancements, end-point integrations, and service catalog connectors. The Technical Marketing team is responsible for the technical go to market - driving adoption of our products by removing technical barriers in the pre or post sales process. Primarily, this involves enabling our field, partners and customers with engaging, interactive and up to date technical content.
In this role you will be responsible for technical marketing programs that include reference architecture, technical marketing content, technical enablement content and events.
You’ll leverage your skills and experience to educate non-technical and technical audiences on SovLabs solutions. You will achieve this through the development of collateral and partnering with product management, customer success, marketing, and sales. This role will have a very strong emphasis on technical content creation you will be expected to produce a variety of asset types in different levels of depth at a sustained pace.
- Partner with leading tech companies such as VMware, F5, RedHat, ServiceNow, & AWS to develop technical marketing content and enablement.
- Ensure content is maintained and current, clearly communicating the value of our solutions
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, blogs, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our solutions and products
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required
- Support product launch activities and assist with trade shows, conferences and technical sales training or channel partner activities
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise software for high-tech companies focused on IT organizations, or similar
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software in either a pre-sales or post-sales role, or similar
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and visuals
- Understanding and familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Extensive customer and field experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
SovLabs is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.