Senior UX/UI Developer
We are seeking a passionate and creative Senior UX/UI developer to create new user experience for our products. The ideal candidate will have a strong hands-on development track record with the ability to take initiative and contribute to various stages of the delivery and software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and release.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders including product managers, engineers, and other designers to evaluate, develop and understand product direction, concepts, and processes.
- Translate product concepts and processes into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to ensure an intuitive user experience.
- Design, implement and test UI elements that service both user and overall business goals.
- Design UI mockups and prototypes along with strong graphic elements.
- Participate in small agile team. This role will be the primary UX/UI developer and designer and may be responsible in helping train some other backend developers in assisting in delivering the UX/UI.
- Develop and adhere to branding style standards of fonts, colors, images, etc.
- Collaborate with Architects and Product Management to design and implement a world class UX/UI experience.
- Develop positive relationships across disciplines with designers, developers, and creative technologists.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Deliver high quality assignments on time, within budget.
- Develop the frontend application (UX/UI) using backend REST application services as its data and business execution layer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of professional Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of progressive user experience, design and usability or related experience.
- Proven experience designing and developing an UX/UI from concept to production.
- Good working knowledge of graphical user interface principles and visual design principles.
- An acknowledged expert with at least one client-side frameworks and experience with multiple client-side frameworks and libraries such as Angular, Vue, React, Backbone, Marionette, Ember, or related equivalent.
- Mastery of cross-browser, cross-platform markup, mobile, layout and responsive design techniques.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and automated testing strategies.